An administrator’s role is to deliver the practical and/or clerical support necessary to ensure the smooth running of general business operations or specific tasks and projects.
• Preparing and organizing relevant paperwork
• Scheduling and attending meetings
• Creating and maintaining office systems
• Managing online systems such as diaries, websites and databases
• Producing paperwork and documentation
• Purchasing office supplies
• Maintaining presentations, records and databases
• Liaising with staff in other departments, e.g. Finance
• Making sure office printers and copiers are working as they should be
• Ensuring all paperwork and electronic processes are completed accurately and on time
• Organizing and storing information in both paper and digital form
• Administrators work standard office hours, Monday to Friday, although there may be occasions when late working is necessary.
• Arranging meetings, workshops etc. and booking rooms
• Issuing MOM
• Arranging travel and accommodation
An administrator in a site role is likely to be responsible for all of the above plus:
• Producing and submitting technical documentation for approval
• Arranging deliveries and logistics
• Liaising with subcontractors, designers and specialist suppliers
• Often work site hours, which can mean earlier start and finish times.
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details.
Scott & Sally are looking for a number of Site Engineers for major roads projects across Scotland 🏴 Intereste… https://t.co/2z63DATQXH
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta