I have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator/Document Controller to work on a £400m framework in the Coventry area.
What will I be doing?
• Scanning, checking and uploading historic paper documentation onto our electronic document control system (Business Collaborator)
• Ensure the correct naming conventions, META data and other attributes are used and maintained
• Transferring of key deliverables from iCosnet to STW cFolders (SAP "cFolders") as per the FMP and DC process
• Liaise with the Contract and Core Team to assist with ensuring that all procedural documents are submitted
• Updating the relevant registers and trackers to ensure they are up to date with the required information including drawing numbers and creating the necessary hyperlinks
• Support the Contract Team by promoting the correct filing of relevant emails by forwarding to contract inbox
• Ensure all paperwork is recorded when disposed of/archived on the relevant tracker
• Share good practice with the wider Document Control community in our drive for continuous improvement
• Maintain professional working relationships with the Contract Team, Core Team, Supply Chain and Client (STW)
• Communicate well at all levels, duties may include greeting site visitors front of house, answering calls and access intercom as required to cover others absence.
• Completion of relevant requisitions, checking and signing delivery notes
• Knowledge of using EDMS systems and IT generally ideally any of the following or similar: -
• Business Collaborator 6.3
• Good Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Visio
If this position is for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01844212058 for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable, then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply).
Are you looking for your next job in the Construction and Civil Engineering industry? We're recruiting on major pro… https://t.co/Df5YU0X6ZP
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta