CarmichaelUK are looking for an experienced Agent to work for a tier 1 contractor on a major Highways England framework across the South East. This framework will involve multiple small projects running concurrently and will be running for the next 12 months. For this role you will be based near Gatwick and will be expected to visit certain sites.
Reporting into the Framework Manager you will be:
- Managing the project budgets and programming
- Managing the sub contracts and H&S of various packages of work
- Managing and mentoring both direct and contract project staff
- Liaising consistently with client and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a HND or degree in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Have previously worked for a tier 1 contractor
- Have experience working on major highway projects
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Check out the end to end journey of the Elizabeth Line Tunnels
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta