CarmichaelUK are looking for an Agent for an immediate start to work with a tier 1 contractor on a platform extension project in Norfolk.
This project will run through until approx. May next year, with working happening at 3 stations along the Cambridge to Kings Lynn route. This is a £27m Network Rail funded project to enable 12 car trains to run along the route. This is a vital project for increasing passenger safety and commuter experience along this very congested commuter line. Based up in Kings Lynn you will be the driving force behind this package of works.
Reporting into the Project Manager, the role will entail:
- Close liaison with Network Rail
- Working closely with the Senior Engineer to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Ensuring works are carried out in line with the plan and programme
- Maintaining HSE standards on site
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or HND in Civil Engineering or a related subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Hold a valid PTS card
- Have experience working on a major rail project
- Have excellent knowledge or rail systems
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
We came to work today sporting our best Christmas Jumpers in aid of Save the Children 🎅🎄 Show off your Christmas ju… https://t.co/hBccW1zmGQ
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta