CarmichaelUK are looking for an Agent to work in Wembley on a road widening project. This requirement is for someone to start ASAP and will run through until March.
Due to the increase in residential development in the area, there is a requirement to change one of the access roads from a one-way street to a two-way street, which our client has been contracted in to carry out.
Reporting into the Project Manager, the role will entail:
- Managing the project budgets and programming
- Managing the sub contracts and H&S of various packages of work
- Managing and mentoring both direct and contract project staff
- Liaise consistently with client and stakeholders
- Commercial management of the contract
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Have experience working on roads and highways
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Check out the latest update from the Thames Tideway project!
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta