CarmichaelUK are looking for an Agent to work with a tier 1 contractor on a major station redevelopment project in Cambridgeshire. This value of this project is around £25m and will involved a full upgrade of the main station, platform extension work and a new ticket hall. At the time of advertising, this project is in the very early stages, therefore we are looking for an Agent to come on board to support the Project Manager with ECI, WPPs and general management. The team will not be moving up to site until the new year so until then, the role will be based out of an office in East London. The project is due to run until at least summer next year but also has the potential to run on for another 12 months after that.
Reporting into the Project Manager, the role will entail:
- Engaing in ECI
- Writing and then delivering WPPs
- Close liaison with Network Rail
- Working with the commercial team to ensure the project is delivered within budget
- Close coordination with the planning team to ensure the programme is workable
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Hold a valid PTS
- Have experience working on a major rail project for a tier 1 contractor
- Have worked on a project from ECI through to handover
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Check out the latest update from the Thames Tideway project!
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta