An opportunity for a Site Agent to join a large and exciting Civils company working across Motorways in Gloucestershire, Bristol, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, and Wiltshire.
Highway England experience is essential in this role.
To register your interest for this upcoming opportunity please forward you’re CV
· Site Agents will work with the Operations and Works Managers to efficiently deliver projects to customers’ expectations
·Securing exceptional levels of Health and Safety Performance while maximising financial return
· Be extremely knowledgeable in Construction Works Framework (CWF) and MS project
· Manage multiple packages of work in conjunction with the commercial team taking full ownership of the costs for a section of work assigned
· Ensure any changes in scope (operations, commercial, programme or design) are captured and managed
· Attend external meetings as required with clients and stakeholders, building effective relationships
· Identify/assist in introducing new process, techniques and innovations on site
You should be:
· A good communicator with the ability to instruct and direct staff
· A good organiser, both of self and others with the ability to think in advance
· Experienced in people management and motivation of staff
· Degree or HNC qualified in Civil Engineering
·Construction Manager’s CSCS Card (level 6 and above)
· Excellent time management skills with well-developed prioritisation giving high organisational levels
· You will have significant main contractor civils experience in Motorways, Roads, Earthworks,
Drainage and Infrastructure.
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details.
Great photo's of Ebbsfleet Village site last week from our Business Manager, Ken!📸 Looking for your next job? Get i… https://t.co/fYVoiXoOy6
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta