Our client is one of the leading civil engineering contractors and they are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on a project in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire.
They are ideally looking for someone with 2 years' experience working on civil engineering projects (rail or highways experience desirable) who is looking for career progression and to gain experience working for one of the leading companies in the sector.
Some of your duties:
- Assisting with preparation of budget estimates
- Managing day to day commercial and contractual activities
- Managing sub-contract procurement
- Preparing monthly reports
- Being responsible for contractual correspondence
- Assisting Quantity Surveyor and the commercial team with daily activities on the project
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/civil engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience working on civil engineering projects
- Good knowledge of NEC contracts
- Ability to work as a part of a team and on their own
- Good IT and communication skills
➡️SHARE THIS POST ⬅️ Our followers have access to our Top jobs & projects, Industry News, Office Insights,… https://t.co/brXotNTKzo
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta