Description of Activities to be undertaken
- Facilitate the process of design review and communicate issues to design assurance team where they arise for BIM, offering solutions where appropriate
- Contribute to the assurance of contractor data by identifying clashes (hard & soft), spatial issues with Snakegrid/OSGB conversion, assure the level of asset and model details corresponds to the appropriate project stage and MIDP
- Coordinate and assure asset attribute information is within 3D model
- Facilitate delivery of federated 3D model, hosted and linked BIM data, drawings, GIS data and asset information to the client.
- Support the BIM Team in maintaining the Common Data Environment(s)
- Support the creation of asset information and spatial extents i.e. converting CAD to GDB format
- Ensure that data exchange protocols are adhered to by the project team and liaise with BIM Manager on compliance
- Manage documentation associated to the BIM assurance process is up to date and shared to the appropriate parties
Requirements for Role
- Excellent knowledge and use of Bentley ProjectWise and Microstation, and AutoDesk AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Understanding of BIM (Building Information Modelling) and its processes, including standards PAS1192-6/ ISO 19650
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to prioritise own workload, working to tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Working collaboratively within the Information Management team, Design assurance team.
- Experience implementing the project specific standards set by the BIM Project Manager, supporting implementation of the BIM Execution Plan
- Level 2 (NVQ) Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations
- Level 2/3 (NVQ) Diploma in Engineering
- Level 3 Certificate in Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing/Engineering
- Level 3 Diploma in Engineering Construction Design and Drafting
- HNC/HND Engineering
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details.
Scott & Sally are looking for a number of Site Engineers for major roads projects across Scotland 🏴 Intereste… https://t.co/2z63DATQXH
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta