£28,000 - £35,000
This role is perfect for a CAD Technician, who is looking to undertake a role in which you will be working on multiple construction projects, all of which are high profile and which will enhance your existing skills and challenge you further.
Working for a well-established land surveying company, the CAD Technologist will be involved in high profile construction projects and as a company, they are continuing to rapidly expand their business. You will be based in Reading, coordinating AutoCAD and laser Scan processes. For this position, your key responsibilities and duties will include:
• Execution & management of the daily CAD related workload of the department
• Assist department manager & survey managers in preparing quotes
• Liaise with clients when required
• Liaise with sub-contractors when required
• Assist with training for staff in CAD & Scanner related activities
• Assist with management of software & hardware requirements
• To keep CAD preferred survey methods up to date
• To ensure the department deliverables are of the highest standard & delivered on time / budget
• To supply technical support to survey staff for CAD & scanner related activities
• Assist in the QA of in-house CAD projects prior to delivery to clients
• Oversee & advise on scanner procedures & methods • Assist with the allocation of resources on work programme
If you are looking to work with an established company with an impressive reputation and want to work on a host of projects, this could be the role for you.
The successful applicant will also need to have the following requirements:
Is this the next career move for you? If so, please submit your CV and apply to register your interest.
Alternatively, if the role is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer a £500 referral fee for every successful referred placement!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer and agency and welcomes applications from all. Should you require assistance to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
We value and respect diversity and inclusion at CarmichaelUK. As champions of diversity & inclusion we ensure all applications are treated equally with opportunities available to all. By cultivating a culture where diversity is celebrated, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. CarmichaelUK places paramount importance on our inclusive recruitment philosophy so if you require any additional assistance please inform us upon application or call on 020 8522 8888.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Crossrail behind the scenes!
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta