CarmichaelUK are looking for a Civil Engineer to work with a specialist concrete formwork company based in Kent who have been contracted to deliver a 1.5km viaduct at the Barking Riverside Extension project on behalf of MSVF JV.
This is a £196m TfL job to extend the London Overground route from Gospel Oak to Barking to support the building of 10,800 new residential units in the Barking area. Work started in early 2019 with the first trains due to run at the end of 2021.
Reporting into the Director, you will be:
- Office based 4 days/ week
- Required to spend 1 day/week at site
- Managing quality control
- Producing weekly reports
- Raising RFIs
- Reviewing design discrepancies
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an HNC or higher in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Holds a valid CSCS card
- Holds a valid PTS (bonus, not essential)
- Has experience working with FRC structures
- Is able to travel between Gravesend and Barking
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
INDUSTRY NEWS: All tunnelling for the Sydney Metro City & Southwest project was completed ahead of schedule last we… https://t.co/3bu1WhQ3u5
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta