CarmichaelUK are looking for a Clerk of Works to work for a major design consultancy on a new 4 year highways framework which is being carried out on behalf of Hampshire County Council.
This framework will involve the upgrade and maintenance of highways and civils structures across the county of Hampshire. Based on-site you will be working between multiple sites and occasionally at the central office location in Winchester.
The role will entail:
- Checking and monitoring the work to ensure it is being carried out in line with contract specifications and in a safe manner
- Relating instructions to Contractor's, subject to written confirmation by the NEC4 Project Manager
- Informing the NEC4 Project Manager (for section 278 and 38 works) of progress and problems
- Resolving minor design issues with the contractor and reporting them to the NEC4 Project Manager
- Liaising with contractors, developers, Statutory Authorities
- Taking and agreeing measurements, labour and plant returns and compiling daily records and claims
The ideal candidate will:
- NVQ Level 4 or higher in Construction Management or equivalent site experience
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Have extensive experience of working on the construction of civil engineering and highways projects
- Have excellent knowledge of statutory regulations (chapter 8 TSM, NRSWA, H&S etc.)
- Hold a First Aid at work qualification
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Do you follow CarmichaelUK on Instagram yet? Send us your site snaps to feature on our feed! 📸
Looking for your nex… https://t.co/W9uNPZJGk6
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta