Our client is a civil engineering leader in delivering rail and highways infrastructure projects.
They are looking for an experienced Commercial Lead/Senior Commercial Manager to join their team in Swindon.
This role will be based in Swindon, however you will be required to travel to other sites across the UK.
Some of the duties:
- Taking responsibility for the commercial function across the rail sector
- Preparing commercial management plan
- Monitoring and approving sub-contractor payments
- Ensuring the applications are submitted and secured
- Managing commercial and contractual issues with clients and sub-contractors
- Reviewing and validating contracts and key correspondence
- Managing the team
- Attending meeting with clients
You will have:
- Previous experience leading team within civil engineering and rail sector construction contracts (NEC and IEC)
- Degree level educated
- Experience in control of a commercial team
- Understanding of legal and contractual matters
- RICS would be an advantage
- Strategic management skills
This is an ideal opportunity to join a well established company within civil engineering sector.
Would you like to join the CarmichaelUK team?
We have vacancies in our London office, click the link to find out m… https://t.co/9eYZD0uTlS
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta