Our client is a civil engineering leader in delivering rail and highways infrastructure projects and they are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team to be based in Swindon, but travel to other sites will be required.
It is a well established company and they have secured a place on a Southern Counties framework, which allows them to tender for civil engineering works under NEC4 contract.
Some of your duties will include:
- being responsible for the commercial function on a project
- delivering a commercial strategy
- maximising cash income through applications
- monitoring contract performance
- approving and preparing subcontractor payments
- reviewing and validating project information
About the candidate:
- must have demonstrable knowledge and experience working on civil engineering projects (highway/rail)
- experience in delivering NEC contracts
- having experience overseeing a commercial team
- up to date understanding of legal and contractual matters
- appropriate technical degree
Would you like to join the CarmichaelUK team?
We have vacancies in our London office, click the link to find out m… https://t.co/9eYZD0uTlS
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta