CarmichaelUK are searching for a Construction Manager to come on board with one of our clients who carry out roads, pavements and cycle path upgrades in London. Working for their client, TfL, our client is playing a major role in the post-COVID recovery scheme to increase the number of cycle friendly streets and paths in London. For this role, the successful candidate will be in charge of overseeing the installation of 1300 NAL Sockets to aid efficiency of maintenance on street lights and signs. This position is required for 6 months+ and will be starting ASAP.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all traffic management for the installations
- Working with your assistant and the Operations Manager to ensure all external stakeholders are informed of planned works
- Ensure works are being carried out in line with client specifications
- Ensuring works are carried out in a safe manner
- Giving frequent progress reports to internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an HNC or higher in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Hold NRSWA Streetworks ticket (not essential)
- Have experience managing works within a busy urban environment
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Register with us today and receive tailored job alerts directly to your inbox! ➡️ https://t.co/j9J3pSCDL7 https://t.co/JdFjEmm0Mh
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta