My client, a main Joint Venture on HS2, is seeking a Document Controller to join the team on a freelance basis. This role is based in Birmingham for at least 12 months.
Description of Activities to be undertaken:
- Check for accuracy and edit files.
- Review and update technical documents.
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- File documents in digital records.
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Provide support to teams for application of document management system.
- Responsible for implementation of document control processes and systems.
- Must have the ability to communicate and converse at all levels.
- Ability to work methodically within set guidelines and systems.
- Personal time management and work prioritisation to support effective work delivery with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cooperatively, flexibly and as a member of a team.
- Ability to observe/listen and absorb new knowledge quickly.
- Previously worked in an office environment, desirable experience in Document Control
- Must be computer literate with a solid working knowledge of word, Excel, Adobe and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
If this position is for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01844212058 for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable, then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply).
Do you follow our social media pages? We regularly update our followers on the latest industry news, project update… https://t.co/t8J7xVCFzt
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta