My client, a tier 1 contractor, is seeking a Document Controller to join their team in the Coventry area. The role, which will continue until at leas the end of April 2019, is to work on a water framework valued at over £400m.
What will I be doing?
• Scanning, checking and uploading historic paper documentation onto our electronic document control system (Business Collaborator)
• Ensure the correct naming conventions, META data and other attributes are used and maintained
• Liaise with the Contract and Core Team to assist with ensuring that all procedural documents are submitted
• Updating the relevant registers and trackers to ensure they are up to date with the required information including drawing numbers and creating the necessary hyperlinks
• Support the Contract Team by promoting the correct filing of relevant emails by forwarding to contract inbox
• Ensure all paperwork is recorded when disposed of/archived on the relevant tracker
• Share good practice with the wider Document Control community in our drive for continuous improvement
• Maintain professional working relationships with the Contract Team, Core Team, Supply Chain and Client
• Communicate well at all levels, duties may include greeting site visitors front of house, answering calls and access intercom as required to cover others absence.
• Various Site Administration duties as required by the line manager including preparation of reports, occasional meeting minutes, printing and distributing of documents as required, updating notice boards and management of stationary supplies
• Completion of relevant requisitions, checking and signing delivery notes
• Assist the Contract Team in managing the See it, Sort it, Report it feedback cards
If this position is for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01844212058 for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to email@example.com.
Alternatively if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable , then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply).
#HinkleyPointC have reached another significant milestone with the first concrete pour on the second intake head co… https://t.co/PP1xMj0rHH
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta