An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Project Engineer experienced in delivery of M&E packages to join a highly regarded Tier 1 contractor on a major rail station upgrade project. This is an immediate start with work expected to last 6 months initially.
The role will be based in Bedfordshire with the ideal candidate possessing significant main contractor experience working on rail station / airport terminal upgrade projects from delivery through to testing and commissioning phase. You will be reporting to the Electrical Project Manager, to provide engineering support to ensure smooth delivery of the subcontract package of works. .
Candidates with significant testing & commissioning experience are highly encouraged to apply.
- Production and review of multidiscipline interface documentation
- Subcontractor Management and driving the programme of works
- Complying with the project programme
- Reviewing of contractual technical interface documentation
- Working to challenging milestone dates
- Control of interface documentation
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The Commonwealth Games is a golden opportunity. If you're interested in working on this project follow the link to… https://t.co/6LBU57xew8
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta