We have an exciting opportunity for Engineering Surveyor on one of the Crossrail Stations in London.
Contract Duration- 4 months
• Delivery of on-site survey information, including; topographical survey observations, survey control network observations and geospatial monitoring observations.
• Ensure setting out and quality assurance of the works is completed in accordance with the contract requirements in a timely manner.
• Management and instruction of Assistant Engineering Surveyors, including briefing and guidance.
• Advise the Senior Engineering Surveyor of resources required so as not to impede the construction program.
• Prepare relevant risk assessments
Scott & Sally are looking for a number of Site Engineers for major roads projects across Scotland 🏴 Intereste… https://t.co/2z63DATQXH
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta