Our client a medium sized contractor based in the Midlands are looking for an Estimator to join their team on a permanent basis. Their offices are based in Derby and you will be based there full time.
Ideally you would have worked on industrial buildings, small/medium scale civil engineering projects, drainage and concrete structures.
The commercial department consists of a team of 12, includes estimating, surveying and buying.
- As an Estimator you will be responsible for preparing and submitting tenders and budgets, including obtaining supporting quotations for subcontract work, materials and plant.
- Responsible for supervising the work of junior staff, when required.
- You will be pricing 2 to 3 projects at a time, varying in value from £5k to £5m.
- Responsible for the whole process, enquiry through to submission.
- Attending tender review meetings
- Civil Engineer and/or Quantity surveying degree
- Proficient in the use if Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- You will have working contract knowledge of NEC3 Options A and B, JCT & ICE.
- Previous experience in a similar role
Company offers great package and salary depending on experience
We've supplied a number of professional personnel to Major UK Projects over the years, take a look at a few of our… https://t.co/2beXpsOU48
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta