Our client is looking for an Insurance Claims Officer with Highways experience. Initially on a temporary basis with the potential to convert to permanent.
The Claims Insurance Handler/Officer will deal with all types of claims, ensuring costs are contained and processes and procedures are adhered to. Particular emphasis will be placed on relationship management between insurance team and clients.
· Handling of all types of insurance claims
· Investigate claims including site visits were necessary to establish whether liability attaches and meeting claimants.
· Assess value of claims
· Prepare claims documentation for payment.
· Liaise and negotiate as appropriate with external suppliers (Solicitors, Insurers, Brokers, Loss Adjusters)
· Document storage and file management.
· Manage data on various computer systems e.g. Sales Force, Mayrise, LAHCS.
· Adhering to company procedures and taking a proactive approach to accident prevention.
· Provide support to admin function and training to less experienced staff
· With the Insurance team
· Operational teams / Highway Stewards
· Third parties
· Solicitors, Insurers, Brokers Loss Adjusters
· Full legislative understanding of Section 41 & 58 obligations
· IT literate (Word and Excel).
· Costain IT Systems.
· Must have experience of handling of all types of claims
· Knowledge of the principles of insurance
· Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
If you are interested in the role please apply above and we will contact you as soon your application has been processed.
The Commonwealth Games is a golden opportunity. If you're interested in working on this project follow the link to… https://t.co/6LBU57xew8
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta