An established Groundworks & RC Frame subcontractor based in North-West London are seeking a Junior Engineer / Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Having been established for over 50 years, they are renowned for their knowledge and expertise within the groundworks and RC Frame arenas.
As a Graduate Junior Engineer/Surveyor, you will be liaising closely with the Contracts Manager and Project Manager and will spend your time working between two sites (Both just outside of West London) which consist of groundworks packages that are expected to run until the end of the year.
Some of your duties will include:
- Conducting site inductions for new personnel
- Producing RAMs
- Liaising with local councils for 278 permits
- Checking and producing new drawing schedules
- Liaising with Site Management on a regular basis
This company pride themselves on developing their staff, the Project Manager that you will be working with has been with the company for a number of years and started off doing the very same position that this is.
As this is a dual position, if you decide in the near future that you would to focus solely on Engineering or on Surveying then they will not hold you back and put you with management staff that will be able to develop your skills further.
- Recent Civil Engineering graduate
- Ideally located close to West London
- Driving license (Preferred but not essential)
- Some experience within a similar RC Frame & Groundworks contractor would be beneficial but not essential
Are you looking for a career at CarmichaelUK? Take a look what a member of staff said about working for us! View al… https://t.co/yVGJb7WpMI
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta