This Project Manager’s role is for one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplined marine and land-based support companies. They undertake a wide range of activities providing a cradle to grave solutions. One of their core activities is Labour Supply in the marine repair business alongside the desire to grow the Facilities Management and M&E fit outside. This role is within its Project’s Division undertaking a wide range of schemes primarily focused around major outage to full fit-out and M&E services with values up to £1m.
They have a structured growth plan in place and their turnover has been increasing year on year and are keen to grow the team to meet demand. The role and primary focus will be to take responsibility for the delivery of multiple refurbishment/cut and carve projects from inception through to handover.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement detailed programs and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress, and implement actions to achieve targeted performance.
• Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the Quality Plan. Implement measures to ensure compliance with the customer requirements and project business plan.
• Develop and implement site establishment and ensure the efficient and effective management of site logistics under CDM.
• Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety. Ensure compliance with H & S plan.
• Implement all statutory, regulatory and company requirements for environmental and waste management.
Manage and discharge all regulatory requirements with regard to planning and building regulations approvals.
• Interpret and analyze design information, recommend alternative design solutions and ensure inaccuracies are addressed.
• Ensure measures are established for the timely delivery of design information.
• Contribute to supply chain selection process and provide regular feedback and manage supply chain performance.
• Agree to requirements for time, cost and quality aspects of trade contractor packages.
• To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting the business. You will have good writing and analytical skills and have solid experience in taking full responsibility and leadership for M&E services. A good understanding of NEC3 & 4 contracts will be expected.
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this Company. We also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. The role is supported by the Commercial Director and the Southampton team which include Electrical, Engineering, Fabrication managers and a CAD designer.
Salary expectations can be negotiated for the right candidate.
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details.
Scott & Sally are looking for a number of Site Engineers for major roads projects across Scotland 🏴 Intereste… https://t.co/2z63DATQXH
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta