Purpose of the Job
The role will be to support the Company’s Land Access team in delivering its service to the AWH Package. The role will also include wider support to the Land Access Team in its delivery of innovative IT solutions to clients and for company running.
· Coordinating land access for AWH works by acting as link between the AWH Team and Land Access Team.
· Make phone calls and send notices to landowners in compliance with the Land Access Procedure deadlines.
· Keep landowners updated and deal with complaints and queries regarding land access.
· Request or renewal of access permissions as required by the programme without compromising the good progress of the works.
· Providing administrative support to the Land Access Team and AWH Team.
· Managing and keeping up to date spreadsheets including trackers and GIS linked systems and feeding into MI reports.
· Assisting with the ongoing design and running of the Information Systems
· Liaison with company’s staff as required, especially the Community Liaison Team.
· Reporting to the Package Manager land access status updates and impact on the programme.
· Co-operate with the company in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
· Act as a role model for the company’s vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment. Encourage and support others to do so too.
· Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
· Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put the company’s information or information systems at risk.
Main challenges of the job
· Supporting the Package Manager in monitoring the land access status against programme.
· High volume of notifications and phone calls to be delivered in compliance with the Land Access Procedure deadlines.
· Keeping access permissions active as per programme requirements without compromising the good progress of the works.
Dimensions & Interfaces (both internal and external)
Key working relationships
· Reports to the Package Manager
· Works closely with the Land Access Team, Site Engineer and the Technical Delivery Manager.
· Collaborates closely with the Community Liaison Team.
· Develops effective working relationships with landowners, key stakeholders and community representatives.
· A confident communicator able to liaise with landowners, occupiers, subcontractors and staff on site. · Knowledge of land access procedures and systems
· Excellent Communication skills
· Good verbal and written skills
· A high attention to detail and accuracy, well organised.
· The ability to work in a high volume, fluid work environment.
· Degree or diploma level qualifications in telecommunications, environment, community or Public relations is preferred.
09:00 - 17:00 8hrs
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details.
We're proud that over 80% of our candidates rated us very responsive or extremely responsive to any questions and c… https://t.co/3QJMtWdRSY
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta