CarmichaelUK are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to work for a major design consultancy on a new 4 year highways framework which is being carried out on behalf of Hampshire County Council.
This framework will involve the upgrade and maintenance of highways and civils structures across the county of Hampshire. Based at the council's head office in Winchester, you will be mainly office based with regular travel to sites.
The role will entail:
- Developing, delivering and managing an integrated marketing campaign on behalf of HCC
- Budget responsibility
- Writing and presenting local marketing campaigns plans
- Preparing communication strategies in line with corporate policies and stakeholder instruction
- Liaising with relevant bodies (other public authorities, organisations etc.)
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an NVQ Level 4 or higher in Marketing or relevant subject
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Have experience of leading and developing marketing campaigns within a construction environment
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
INDUSTRY NEWS: All tunnelling for the Sydney Metro City & Southwest project was completed ahead of schedule last we… https://t.co/3bu1WhQ3u5
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta