Our client is now looking for a MEICA Manager in the West Midlands area having successfully delivered Non-Infrastructure Water and Wastewater framework projects.
The Framework is managed from offices at Birmingham Business.
Key areas of responsibility include:
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ)
• Candidates must have experience with a main contractor working on Water and Waste Water Process Engineering projects within the Water sector
• HND / Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering as a minimum
• Member or working towards chartered status of a relevant professional body
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment, although must be able to self-manage,
• Demonstrate ability to challenge and deliver value engineering solutions
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details.
We're recruiting on the Luton Airport Rail Link!
You can call us on 0208 522 8888 to discuss opportunities or click… https://t.co/lvSJy4hpdD
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta