CarmichaelUK are looking for a Planner for an immediate start to work with a tier 1 contractor on a platform extension project near Cambridge. The site office is a 1 hour commute from Kings Cross.
This project will run through until March next year and is involving the extension of 2 platforms along the Cambridge to Kings Lynn route. This Network Rail funded project is being carried out in conjunction with other major works to enable 12 car trains to run along the route. This is a vital project for increasing passenger safety and commuter experience along this very congested commuter line.
Reporting into the Project Manager and Head of Planning, the role will entail:
- Building the job using P6 with an understanding of NEC contracts
- Using logic and float paths to organise an efficient and rational plan
- Compiling and communicating the programme for acceptance every 4 weeks
- Coodinating the weekly excel lookahead programmes
- Producing compensation event programmes
- Reviewing an challenging sub contractor and consultant programmes
The ideal candidate will:
- Be from an engineering background
- Have strong understanding of construction and sequencing
- Have worked on rail infrastructure projects
- Experience working on a Network Rail project
- Confident working in a high pressure environment with responsibility for building a job
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Check out the end to end journey of the Elizabeth Line Tunnels
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta