The client is looking for an experienced project manager for long-term work north of London. The right candidate will have good experience managing a project from the front and will be comfortable dealing with clients and sub- contractors.
Technical requirements are
• A Civil Engineering qualification
• 10 years highways construction experience, gained from a contractor
• 5 years experience as a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager on roads projects
• A proven track record showing stability and steady progression
• Experience dealing with a client
• Extensive knowledge and experience in cost controlling and commercial management
• Strict planning and program management
If this is something you would be interested in looking at please send your CV to Al at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call on 07837985629.
Kelly is recruiting for the A14 in Cambridgeshire. Click here https://t.co/JN4TRKJkCz to view and apply for the job… https://t.co/mmSHIy0Rk5
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta