We are currently recruiting for a Project engineer based in Ireland to work with an established company.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure all work is performed in accordance with Company Workplace Health and Safety and Environment systems and legislative requirements.
· Maximize project efficiencies.
· Drive a high-Quality Product behavior – “Perform all activities once and the right way”
· Contribute to the achievement of Zero LTI’s.
· A project target profit margin will be set for each project, the KPI meeting or exceeding set margin 85% of the time.
· Being involved in implementing or creating innovative, cost-efficient construction methodologies and techniques.
· Manage in conjunction with Site Supervisor, projects which have been delegated to by Project Manager.
· Produce construction programs for projects together with Foreman.
· Continuous monitoring of program throughout the life of the project ensuring milestones are completed on time
· In conjunction with Foreman, planning the resources required to achieve the construction program (plant, labour and subcontractors) and sourcing.
· Planning and implementing the procurement of materials and subcontractors to achieve construction programs.
· Working with Foreman to recognise variations, quantity increases or decrease and any additional scope of works for the production of appropriate variation correspondence.
· Monitoring day costs for activities with foreman and making adjustments if unit costs are excessive.
Key Selection Criteria
· Demonstrated significant civil engineering experience and responsibility and or in a related field and industry.
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of quality assurance including the ability to identify and rectify problems and prevent non-conformities.
Degree qualified with 3+ years’ experience
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details
Great photo's of Ebbsfleet Village site last week from our Business Manager, Ken!📸 Looking for your next job? Get i… https://t.co/fYVoiXoOy6
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta