Our client is one of the most successful providers of construction and infrastructure services nationwide.
They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor within their Rail & Electrification unit to work on a Werrington Grade Separation Junction project. They are designing and building new railway line that will allow high speed trains to pass over the line.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Contractual administration of a high value project
- Sub-contract management
- Reporting contract commercial performance
- Commercial resolution with Clients of scheme outcomes, including payments
- Estimating/pricing support to schemes
- General quantity surveying support/duties
Required qualifications and experience:
- HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline)
- RICS accredited
- appropriate CSCS card
- working knowledge of NEC forms of contract
- previous experience with COINS
- experience in commercial management of sub-contractors
- good knowledge of the procurement
- be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to problem solving
- good knowledge of monthly reporting
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and expanding client. This role is ideal for someone who has a desire to continuously progress and develop professionally to reach their potential.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Check out the end to end journey of the Elizabeth Line Tunnels
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta