CarmichaelUK are searching for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a LOHAC contract based in Central London. The requirement is for someone to come in and help close out the project which is due to conclude at the end of January next year.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, the role will entail:
- Producing bill of quantities
- Financial forecasts
- Cost & value reports
- Measurements and valuations
- Preparation of project final accounts
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree or HND in Quantity Surveying
- Experience with NEC 3 contracts
- Have previous experience working on a highway maintenance contract
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Are you looking for a career at CarmichaelUK? Take a look what a member of staff said about working for us! View al… https://t.co/yVGJb7WpMI
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta