CarmichaelUK are searching for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a Crossrail station in Central London. Crossrail is a £17.6 billion, 73-mile railway line under development in England that crosses London from east to west. At each end of the central core, the line will divide into two branches: in the west to Reading and stations at Heathrow Airport, and in the east to Abbey Wood and Shenfield.
This role will entail:
- Managing a cost reimbursable option E electrical contract
- Verification of costs with the subcontractor and client
- Administration of the subcontract
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or HND in Quantity Surveying
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Have experience working with mechanical and electrical subcontractors
- Have experience working with NEC contracts
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Would you like to join the CarmichaelUK team?
We have vacancies in our London office, click the link to find out m… https://t.co/GiJPgKoUvt
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta