Our client is a construction and civil engineering contractor operating nationwide across infrastructure, highways, rail and aviation sectors.
They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to joint the team on the Bank Station upgrade.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Contractual administration of high value project;
- Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation of MEP package;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Estimating/pricing support to schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain Framework liaison;
- Be responsible for planning and managing own work and other commercial team members;
- General quantity surveying support/duties;
Required qualifications and experience:
- Degree in quantity surveying or equivalent;
- Experience working within civil engineering sector;
- Possess working knowledge of NEC forms of contract;
- MEP packages knowledge would be an advantage;
- Be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to problem solving;
BLOG: Top 2020 Construction & Civil Engineering projects!
CarmichaelUK takes a look into the top Construction & Civ… https://t.co/nsqfu2o7hi
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta