Our client is one of the UK's leading remediation contractors, working across many sectors, including new build, commercial development, nuclear, chemical and pharmaceutical.
They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based either in Weybridge or London with extensive travelling to sites across South East of England. This position would be ideal for someone with civil engineering/groundwork experience, both pre and post contract in major construction projects.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Contractual administration of high value project subcontractors;
- Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Managing projects from award through to final accounts;
- Estimating/pricing support to schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain Framework liaison;
- General quantity surveying support/duties;
Required qualifications and experience:
- Degree in quantity surveying, civil engineering or equivalent
- Experience working within civil engineering/groundwork sector
- Possess working knowledge of NEC forms of contract
- Be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to problem solving
Would you like to join the CarmichaelUK team?
We have vacancies in our London office, click the link to find out m… https://t.co/GiJPgKoUvt
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta