Our client is a marine civil engineering contractor and they are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with civil engineering background to join their team in Kent.
You will be based in Rochester and required to travel to other sites.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Contractual administration of high value project subcontractors- NEC form of contract;
- Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation;
- Estimating/pricing support to schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain Framework liaison;
- Be responsible for planning and managing own work and other commercial team members;
- General quantity surveying support/duties;
Required qualifications and experience:
- Degree in quantity surveying, civil engineering or equivalent
- Experience working within civil engineering sector
- Possess working knowledge of NEC forms of contract
- Be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to problem solving
Would you like to join the CarmichaelUK team?
We have vacancies in our London office, click the link to find out m… https://t.co/GiJPgKoUvt
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta