Our client is one of the leading civil engineering contractors and they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a project in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire.
They are ideally looking for someone with experience working on civil engineering projects (rail or highways experience desirable) who is looking to work for an established Tier 1 contractor.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Contractual administration of high value Framework Subcontractors;
- Commercial resolution of Subcontract accounts, including Framework Subcontractors;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of Scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Operation of Scheme Change Control;
- Estimating/pricing support to Schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain Framework liaison;
- Quantity surveying activities in Delivery;
- General Quantity Surveying support/duties
- quantity surveying degree or equivalent
- previous rail or highways experience
Scott & Sally are looking for a number of Site Engineers for major roads projects across Scotland 🏴 Intereste… https://t.co/2z63DATQXH
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta