Our client is a civil engineering and construction contractor and they are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Derby.
This role is to be based in the office, overlooking several civil engineering projects of a value from £5k to £5m.
Some of the responsibilities as a Quantity Surveyor:
- contractual management of various projects
- managing and monitoring financial performance of contracts
- procurement and negotiating
- liaising with clients and sub-contractors
- placing orders and evaluating work of sub-contractors
- working on their own and being very proactive
- experience with small/medium civil engineering projects, drainage and concrete structures
- 10 years' experience in a similar role
- degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
- good working knowledge of NEC contracts
- heavy civil engineering structures experience would be an advantage
- ability to work on their own and very proactive approach
We're hiring on Bletchley Viaduct!
Find your next role today ▶️ https://t.co/6AiRooOLV7
#construction #engineering… https://t.co/NhPwC5wdBP
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta