Our client is a building and civil engineering contractor, specialising in groundworks and civil engineering. They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Rochester.
You will be managing 3-4 projects at a time ensuring smooth process. You will have experience working on groundworks civil engineering projects.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Contractual administration of project subcontractors;
- Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Managing projects from award through to final accounts;
- Estimating/pricing support to schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain Framework liaison;
- Be responsible for planning and managing own work and other commercial team members;
- General quantity surveying support/duties;
Required qualifications and experience:
- Degree in quantity surveying
- Experience working within groundworks civil engineering
- Possess working knowledge of NEC forms of contract
- Be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to problem solving
This is a great opportunity to join a well established and expanding client. This role is ideal for someone who has a desire to continuously progress and develop professionally to reach their potential.
INDUSTRY NEWS: All tunnelling for the Sydney Metro City & Southwest project was completed ahead of schedule last we… https://t.co/3bu1WhQ3u5
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta