Our client is a construction company, delivering building, civil and rail projects across a range of industry sectors.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis in Buckingham.
The role is office based but will require travel to projects within Buckinghamshire, Oxford, Bedford and top of the M25 areas.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Contractual administration of high value project subcontractors;
- Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Managing projects from award through to final accounts;
- Degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Experience working on civil engineering projects
Do you follow CarmichaelUK on Instagram yet? Send us your site snaps to feature on our feed! 📸
Looking for your nex… https://t.co/ftCLDv4IQa
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta