We are working with a groundworks civil engineering subcontractor who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Watford on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone with experience working for groundworks orientated specialist/subcontractor.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Contractual administration of high value project subcontractors;
- Sub-contract management, procurement and negotiation;
- Commercial resolution with Clients of scheme outcomes, including payments;
- Managing projects from award through to final accounts;
- Estimating/pricing support to schemes;
- Client and Supply Chain Framework liaison;
- Be responsible for planning and managing own work and other commercial team members;
- General quantity surveying support/duties;
Required qualifications and experience:
- Degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
- Experience working within groundworks projects
INDUSTRY NEWS: All tunnelling for the Sydney Metro City & Southwest project was completed ahead of schedule last we… https://t.co/3bu1WhQ3u5
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta