We are currently recruiting for experienced Quantity Surveyors to join an established company based in Ireland
· Day to day Quantity Surveying duties
· Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts.
· Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
· Pre-contract cost control, document preparation
· Prepare the cost/value reconciliation reports accurately and in accordance with company procedure.
· To ensure the optimum commercial return is achieved for the project.
· To liaise and collaborate with the construction teams in all aspects of our contractual activities
· Cost Control on all aspects of work carried out by subcontractors and third-party suppliers
· Manage Job-specific procurement
· All post-contract functions including; interim recommendations, cost reporting, Client meetings, final account reconciliations on a diverse range of projects
· Take ownership for maximising commercial results.
· To represent and serve the best interests of the company to meet client expectations and encourage repeat business.
· Liaising with project managers in the project team
· Preparation of Final Accounts
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on 0208 522 8888.
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details.
We have a number vacancies coming up on the London Power Tunnels project in London. To find out more about the proj… https://t.co/ObhI21QlV0
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta