CarmichaelUK are searching for a Rail HSQE Administrator to join a fast growing company operating in the civils & infrastructure industry. This role will be sitting within the rail division and is based out of an office in Slough. Our client has recently started taking on main contractor work with Network Rail and is expanding in the range of works that they are doing on behalf of network Rail, as a key client. This role has come available due to the current HSQE Manager needing extra support due to increased workload.
Reporting into the HSQE Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Provision of general HSQE administration
- Sentinel management including but not limited to:
- Input of month end and period end statistics
- Ordering PPE/safety equipment
- Logging site inspections
- Arranging training for all staff under HSQE Manager
- Dissemination of safety bulletings and tool box talks
- Raising POs
- Upkeep of approved supplier/contractors and sub-contractor list
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous administration experience
- Has an understanding of sentinel/PTS processes
- Has exceptional organisational skills
- Can manage and co-ordinate between multiple temas and managers
- Can travel to Slough on a daily basis
- Has a driving license (not essential but office is not located near nay easy access public transport)
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Register with us today and receive tailored job alerts directly to your inbox! ➡️ https://t.co/j9J3pSCDL7 https://t.co/JdFjEmm0Mh
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta