I am looking for a Section Engineer to join a Tier 1 Joint Venture on a Smart Motorway Project in the Birmingham area. Works are in full swing and there will be work opportunities for at least 4 months for the right candidate.
This is a nights role starting as soon as possible, consisting of 6 shifts per week.
As site engineer you will be responsible for;
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality product
* Planning, management and monitoring the construction of the works to an acceptable level of quality
* Under direction, preparing and implementing inspection test plans
* Liaising with others to ensure safe systems of work are prepared in a timely manner and followed, including the work of other contractors or sub-contractors
* Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working within a main contracting environment
* Experience setting out using a robotic total station
* CSCS qualification and SMSTS
If this position is for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on 01844212058 for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable, then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply).
Do you follow our social media pages? We regularly update our followers on the latest industry news, project update… https://t.co/t8J7xVCFzt
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta