CarmichaelUK are looking for a Section Engineer to work with a tier 1 contractor on a station upgrade in East London. This is a £20m that is delivering vital upgrades ahead of the opening of the Elizabeth Line. The station is benefiting from a new station building, incorporating a new ticket hall, entrance and step-free access from platform to street. The project is due to run until the end of 2020.
Reporting into a Sub Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Giving task briefings
- Completing works inspection sheets
- Securing permits
- Setting out when required
- Checking sub-contractor work
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree or HND in Civil Engineering or equivalent subject
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Have a valid PTS
- Have worked for a tier 1 main contractor
- Have experience with station build/upgrade projects including structural steel, reinforced concrete and fit-out
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Scott & Sally are looking for a number of Site Engineers for major roads projects across Scotland 🏴 Intereste… https://t.co/2z63DATQXH
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta