I have an urgent requirement for a section engineer for the A14 project in Cambridgeshire.
Highways and drainage experience essential.
- Undertake the management of Site Engineers.
- Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
- Liaise with any consultants and sub-contracts engaged in the project as necessary.
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force and monitor the work of any sub-contractors.
- Create site paperwork such as RAMS
- Fully interact with other members of the construction site team (team player).
- Liaise with other function/departmental managers.
- Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification.
- Take part in and deliver a Safety Culture with the entire site team.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Site Manager to facilitate construction of the works.
RT @Carmichael_UK: We have an exciting opportunity for an Ecologist to work on HS2 based out of Aylesbury! If you'd like to hear more about…
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta