I have an urgent requirement for a section engineer to work on the £240m Luton Airport Metro project.
The Luton DART (Direct Air-Rail Transit) will connect Parkway Station to the terminal with a journey time from Luton Airport Parkway to the airport terminal in under four minutes. It will also link the airport to central London within 30 minutes. Work should be complete by 2021
Role: Within this role you would be responsible for, but not limited to, any of the following;
* Producing risk assessments, ITP’s, reconciliations, and method statements
* Supervising Engineers
*Manage sub contractors
* Early design reviews
* Carrying out of quality assurance
* Meeting deadlines
* Producing activity control, inspection and test plans
* Ensuring a safe working practice
* Previously worked as a Section Engineer or sub agent on a major civils and/or infrastructure project
* You have experience in piling and RC works
* You have worked on high value projects ideally with main contractor
* Hold a valid CSCS card
* BSc or BEng level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HNC/HND or the equivalent.
"BAM Farrans JV wins Great Yarmouth drawerbridge | The Construction Index"
We're recruiting on Projects like this… https://t.co/qgAr7zUuVt
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta