CarmichaelUK are looking for a Senior Engineer for an immediate start to work with a tier 1 contractor on a platform extension project in Norfolk. N.B. Rates are dependent on experience.
This project will run through until May next year, with working happening at 3 stations along the Cambridge to Kings Lynn route. You will be based at a single site in North Norfolk for the duration of the work. This Network Rail funded project is being carried out in conjunction with other major works to enable 12 car trains to run along the route. This is a vital project for increasing passenger safety and commuter experience along this very congested commuter line.
Reporting into the Agent, the role will entail:
- Managing and co-ordinating sub contractors on site
- Training and developing a Graduate Engineer
- Providing support to the Agent and Sub Agent to drive the project forward
- Carrying out ITPs and ensuring work is being carried out in line with signed RAMs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Valid CSCS card
- Valid PTS
- Experience working on rail infrastructure projects
- Experience working for a tier 1 contractor
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Check out the end to end journey of the Elizabeth Line Tunnels
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta