CarmichaelUK are looking for a Senior Engineer with site management experience to work for a precast concrete specialist to work across 2 reservoir projects in Sevenoaks. The works involve the build of a new water tank facilities and upgrade work to existing reservoirs as well as capacity increase.
Reporting into the Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing drawings and correcting any issues that arise
- Assisting in the management of H&S on site
- Assisting with the management of labour on site
- Production for quality and safety documentation
- Delivering task briefings
- Setting out as and when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a HNC or higher in Civil Engineering or related subject
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Hold a SSSTS or SMSTS qualification
- Have experience working with RC structures
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
We have a number vacancies coming up on the London Power Tunnels project in London. To find out more about the proj… https://t.co/ObhI21QlV0
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta