CarmcihaelUK are looking for a Senior Engineer to work with a specialist pre-cast concrete subcontractor on a reservoir demo and re-build project in Sevenoaks. These works form part of South-East Water's £424m AMP6 improvement framework and are due for completion at the end of April with the last working day set to be April 24th.
Reporting into the Construction Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing program queries
- Technical writing
- Completing EWN's, NCR's etc
- Working closely with the client PM
- Planning of site works and programming
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a valid CSCS card
- Has a valid SMSTS qualification
- Has experience managing external stakeholders at PM level
- Has experience of technical writing, programme knowledge and can complete EWN's and NCR's
- Has a driving license and vehicle
If you are interested please apply through the link.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested, you could receive £500 with our Refer a Friend Connections Scheme! Start referring here.
Do you follow CarmichaelUK on Instagram yet? Send us your site snaps to feature on our feed! 📸
Looking for your nex… https://t.co/W9uNPZJGk6
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta