We are currently seeking an Environmental Engineer / Specialist to join well known projects across the South East
Responsibilities and accountabilities
• Direct environmental support to sector and work package management in assuring the delivery of the environmental aspect work packages.
• Assist the Environment leads to monitor, review, and improve performance across the contract in line with their ISO 14001 certified EMS requirements.
• Deliver advice and guidance to minimise environmental risk to the project.
• Review supply chain deliverables to ensure they are compliant with Requirements.
• Monitor monthly KPI data to ensure accuracy.
• Undertake inspections and investigations and support audits where required, reporting on, and implementing lessons learned and improvements to ensure compliance with EMRs and other requirements.
• Represent the contractor at occasional external meetings and public events and during external audits.
Qualifications, training, and technical knowledge
If this position is for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on 07921458542 for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable, then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply).
The P&H 4100xpc electric rope shove removes large amounts of overburden and ores more efficiently… https://t.co/wMYUM20xe3
Recruitment Website Design by Reverse Delta